Support Planning

The service is available to anyone in receipt of a personal budget or NHS Continuing Care Budget with an element of respite money built in or a self-funder.

If you don’t receive either of those budgets contact us and we can signpost you to the following organisations for possible assistance with funding.

Carers Resource offer a Wellbeing Grant to carers, you can contact them on 01274 449660 or visit their website at

To have a Carers or Disabled Persons Assessment through Social Services: Independent Advice Hub, contact 01274 435400 or you can contact them via their online form. They may award you with a personal budget with an element of respite built in.