Newly arrived in 2021, our luxury accessible pod is situated at the foot of the CYP garden and boasts unrivalled views of Ben Ledi. Like all of our glamping lodges, The Crags Accessible Pod has an en-suite bathroom and its own kitchenette, as well as a covered outdoor seating area.
- Parking spot at rear of pod with ramp access to the pod itself.
- Wide doorways and a level interior.
- Sizeable wet-room with shower/changing bench, adjustable-height washbasin, Clos-o-Mat toilet and a level-access shower.
- Profile bed (single) in the main bedroom, with ceiling (y-shape) hoist running through to the bathroom.
- Lounge area with seating and a well-stocked kitchenette, including a fridge, hob, microwave, instant boiling water tap and dishwasher. The sofa pulls out into a double sofa bed and an additional zed-bed (fold-out) can be added to accommodate a maximum occupancy of 4.
- Outdoor (covered) veranda with extra seating and table.
We’ve tried our best to provide a good number of photos, so you know exactly what to expect from the pod. However, if there’s anything you’re unsure about please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
We’re always more than happy to provide additional information, so that you can be sure the pod will meet your needs. Wherever possible, we’ll also look to make any required changes to the pod and its layout, so that everything is ready for your arrival.
If you are interested in CYP Holidays please complete an enquiry form.