Wigwam holidays Ball Hall Farm is all about the wildlife and nature, with every cabin overlooking a large wildlife lake and surrounded by woodland. The award winning glamping site has three Wigwam lodge, fully wheelchair friendly cabins surrounding the lake. Set in the Yorkshire countryside , yet only 11 miles from York city and all its attractions.
The Wigwam lodge, fully accessible cabins are designed to be fully wheelchair accessible with:
- Ensuite large wet room, with grab rails, higher toilet, lower sink and shower chair.
- Lower moveable kitchen units,
- Gentle sloping ramp to cabin with wide access doors
- Wheelchair accessible picnic table with large decking area overlooking the wildlife lake
- Parking next to cabin
- Wheelchair friendly track around the site
- Fully heated and insulated for year round glamping
- 6 acre woodland onsite for guests
- Dog friendly
Local attractions include Yorkshire Air museum, Allerthorpe Lakeland Park, Burnby Hall Gardens and York maze, with York city 11 miles from the site. Also on the site are nine Deluxe ensuite cabins.
Relax, unwind and watch the wildlife on your doorstep.
If you are interested in Wigwam Holidays Ball Hall Farm please complete an enquiry form.