We have three camping pods available to book; The Enchanted Forest; The Hare Hut and The Chill Cabin. All pods include a bathroom, kitchenette and have a shared social area which include the use of a BBQ. You can add on access to Thomley’s facilities the day before / after your stay with us and other extras such as a breakfast or BBQ hamper. We also have a range of equipment to make your stay more accessible, please enquire for more details.
Each pod contains: WIFI; an air conditioning unit; a bathroom with shower, sink and toilet; a kitchenette with kettle, microwave and fridge and a smart TV. Each pod includes wide access doors and access ramps for wheelchairs.
Every booking is a 3:30pm-10am stay, plus you have use of the centre for one day, included in the price – information below.
* We are accepting bookings for children without a disability, however these bookings will need to comply with our current booking conditions so some dates won’t be available to all. * Bookings are a minimum two night stay
- There are three themed pods – The Enchanted Forest; The Hare Hut; The Chill Cabin
- The pods are roughly 8 meters by 3 meters
- Every pod has a bathroom with toilet, shower and sink
- Every pod has a kitchenette which includes microwave, kettle, fridge and cutlery
- There are four double electrical sockets in each pod
- Each pod includes WIFI and a smart TV
- Each pod includes air conditioning
- Each pod is designed slightly differently; all sleep 5 people but travel cots and fold out beds can be added for larger families
- If you require a shower seat please notify us before staying
- All pods have wide door openings and ramps onto the decking
- Each pod will have duvets, covers and pillows
- We do not provide towels
- You will have milk, tea, coffee and sugar in your pod when you arrive
Thomley is a place for people of all abilities and disabilities. We provide an exciting site for disabled people, their families, carers and friends. We support people at any stage of their diagnostic journey, whatever their additional needs.
There are a variety of indoor activities including soft play, 2 sensory rooms, play rooms – including imagination and construction, music and an art room.
Outside, there is plenty of space for sports and outdoor fun. Our seven-acre playing field is surrounded by peaceful countryside, but completely secured within an eight-foot perimeter fence.
Our playground equipment has been designed for the needs of disabled users and includes: a covered sandpit; adapted swings and zip wire; wheelchair-friendly play fort and roundabout; an accessible garden with allotment; and a one-kilometre cycle track with a good selection of bicycles, tricycles, go-karts and a trampoline.
All in all a centre with something for everyone to do included with a stay in comfortable camping pod in a beautiful countryside setting.
If you are interested in Thomley Camping Pods please complete an enquiry form.