At Revitalise, we provide respite holidays — holidays with care — to disabled people and their carers. We provide our guests the care they need along with a fabulous holiday experience.
We also provide specialised holidays for people with Alzheimer’s. We can cater for every type of condition or impairment, including cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, stroke, Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s disease.
Our top features are:
- 24-hour on-call nursing care
- Fully accessible facilities
- Quality hospitality
- Plenty of support from lively volunteers
- Fantastic entertainment and activities
- Relaxed and friendly environment
We currently have two operational centres:
- Jubilee Lodge – Jubilee Lodge is located in leafy Chigwell at the edge of the Epping Forest. Jubilee Lodge is just a stone’s throw away from the world-famous attractions of London, as well as the pretty towns and lively seaside resorts of the South East.
- Sandpipers – Sandpipers is situated in seaside splendour next to Southport’s Marine Lake. Southport is a quintessential English seaside resort, boasting beautifully preserved Victorian promenades and arcades as well as one of the oldest piers in the UK.
If you are interested in Revitalise – Jubilee Lodge please complete an enquiry form.