Welcome to Maplewood – family friendly hot tub holidays
Maplewood is a ground floor premium accommodation.
A contemporary Victorian barn conversion, originally built in the 1830s where the farm housed their small animals and brilliantly renovated in 2020 comprising of two ensuite bedrooms, sleeping four to six with underfloor heating throughout.
The open plan living area with 50″ SMART TV features a patio door opening out onto the terrace, which is equipped with outdoor furniture and a warm bubbling hot tub.
Maplewood features unlimited complimentary Wi-Fi for those who want to stay connected.
Our accommodation boasts lavender infused, crisp white, professionally laundered linen so you can be sure of a relaxed and perfect night’s sleep. We also provide the most amazingly soft and fluffy white bath sheets found on the warm towels rails within your accommodation.
- One ensuite bathroom with full size bath, large walk in rainfall shower. Two ensuite bedrooms, zip & link, option for king or twin (two guests each bedroom). Space for a cot.
- The master bedroom boasts a large window and patio door with blackout blinds to the extended terrace area that catches the early morning sun and stunning views towards Bulbarrow Hill.
- The second bedroom has a large window with blackout blinds.
- One ensuite shower room with large walk in rainfall shower, heated towel rail, wash hand basin & WC. shower, heated towel rail, wash hand basin & WC.
- One deluxe double sofa bed in the master bedroom (if your guest numbers are five or six)
- Our bedroom boast comfortable memory foam mattresses with plush pillows and duvets (non-feather), fitted wardrobes, dressing tables, bedside tables & full-length mirrors.
- Entrance hallway into the open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area.
- Fully equipped kitchen with induction hob, double oven, dishwasher, under counter fridge and under counter freezer. The contemporary kitchen offers a glass dining table and dining for up to 6.
- The lounge area offers plush leather sofas, coffee table and wall mounted 50” Smart TV. The lounge has a door leading onto the sunny extended patio.
- Maplewood is the end apartment of three known as Woodside, aptly named because of the Woodland that is next to the properties. Maplewood is semi-detached with Ashwood.
- The Woodside apartments have been developed in a contemporary style from single storey barns used to house our small farm animals. They retain some period features like wooden beams and brickwork.
- Amazing views towards open countryside and lakes with Bulbarrow Hill, the second highest point in Dorset in full view.
- Maplewood features level access to your own extended patio with picnic furniture, perfect for dining alfresco!
- Plus, there is a personal outdoor warm bubbling hot tub and open plan lush green lawn for outdoor fun and play or to just breath in the fresh countryside air and to relax upon.
- The Victorian Barn is situated within 65 acres of glorious countryside, featuring plenty of outdoor space laid to lawn and patio areas to make your getaway a truly relaxing one.
- Ample parking. Extra wide spaces.
- Our onsite EV Charger means you can visit all the sights of Dorset and return at the end of the day to charge your vehicle, for a stress-free stay.
If you are interested in Maplewood at The Victorian Barn please complete an enquiry form.