Coombe Mill Family Farm is set in a beautiful valley in North Cornwall within walking distance of St. Breward, home to the highest pub in Cornwall, and the start of the Camel trail is just 5 min away. There are six lodges that are self catering overlooking the River Camel with accommodation ranging from 4-8 people.
With families very much in mind, each lodge has at least one, full sized cot, bed guards, blackout blinds, highchairs and stair gates fitted at the top and bottom. In each lodge there is at least two bedrooms and bathroom on the ground floor.
- There are endless play areas to explore both indoors and outdoors
- Brand new games room, a soft play for under 5, outdoor play areas and a mini golf course.
- As a working small holding, there are daily morning tractor rides, giving children hands on opportunity to feed the animals, as well as over 25 acres to explore; perfect for making dens and camps.
- For adults, there’s a newly furnished gym
- Indoor and outdoor BBQ area and pizza oven.
- Exclusive fishing rights for guests, including carp fishing lakes and salon and trout fishing on the river.
If you are interested in Coombe Mill Farm please complete an enquiry form.