This is the first and only accommodation in Barcelona that offers 1 and 2 bedroom self-catering apartments for 1 to 4 people.
– All apartments are fully adapted
– On- call care support provided 24 hours a day,
– Specialized rehabilitation support on-site,
– A wide variety of mobility equipment available, free of charge
– Part of the building is dedicated to a restaurant
– Door width: 90 cm
– Lift door width: 120×140 cm
– Roll-in shower
– Toilet seat height: 47 cm
– Shower seat height: 47 cm
– Free Wi-Fi
– Air conditioning
– Telephone with alternative amplification
– Plasma TV
– Alarm systems in bathroom and bedroom
– 24 hr on call assistance
– Adjustable beds
– Laundry service
– Therapeutic pool
The building is located in a quiet, residential area in upper Barcelona. A direct, fully accessible train connection is in front of the building and it will take you to Las Ramblas and Plaza Cataluña within 12 minutes. Bars, restaurants and a supermarket are located within a stone throw away.
Transfers with an adapted vehicle can be arranged for you from the airport, cruise terminal and train station . With the information you provide us, we will organise the appropriate size vehicle for your transfers.
If you are interested in Accessible apartments in Barcelona: MICs Sant Jordi please complete an enquiry form.